Boston Fern Planter Pot – Part Sun / Shade
Boston ferns are typically attractive, with long, graceful fronds bedecked with tiny leaves. It is a relatively tough plant, with a higher tolerance for light than other species.
Additional product information:
• Pre-planted into black pots to use as planter inserts.
• Hanging baskets as is in fiber pots.
• Seasonal deadline subject to availability will be updated on our website.
• Prices are subject to change based on season and availability.
• All prices are subject to HST.
• Customers ordering for all seasons will receive a 10% discount on Christmas and holiday season orders.
Delivery and shipping information:
• FREE delivery within Uxbridge, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby and Brooklin.
• $20 delivery fee within Port Perry, Oshawa, Markham, Stouffville, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Maple and Vaughan. Contact Del for the delivery fee outside of these areas.
• Our flowers and plants can be ordered as gifts and sent to specified other delivery addresses.
• Orders received by 5 pm on Friday will be delivered by the following Friday with 24-hour email notice to the customer of the intended delivery date.
Full Sun Exposure (greater than 6 hours per day)
Part Sun Exposure (approx. 3-6 hours per day)
Shade (less than 2-3 hours of direct sunlight per day)
Shop our selection of 12″ and 16″ hanging baskets as well as our 12″, 16″ and 20″ planter pots.
Contact Del at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.